Jr. Programmer Internship
NCM is currently working on developing a system/application for our government users that will allow them greater access to information and to be more interactive with each other and with Canadian suppliers. We are looking for someone who will contribute to this project and help our Sr. programmer in developing this system. The intern hired will also be responsible for redesigning and creating web pages as well as integrating the old website with the new material written in a different language than the old website.
- Some Java or ASP could be useful but not required.
- Frameworks: Django, Jquery
- Databases: MySQL and MS SQL Server 2005
- Servers: Apache2, IIS6.0
- Previous experience doing Web Development and UI / UX (User Experience) design
- Some knowledge of Linux and Windows Server 2003 & Windows SBS 2008
Hours of Work: Part-time: 16-24 hrs a week (depending on the college program and class times)
Salary: This is an unpaid internship with a bonus upon completion. There is also an opportunity for a full time employment afterwards.
To apply for this opportunity please send your resume to [email protected]